Robert Walters Group – Initiatives for environmental sustainability
The Robert Walters Group is carrying out a variety of environmental sustainability initiatives to help build a sustainable future.
- As a Group, we’ve been fully carbon balanced worldwide since 2015
- The Group reduced its overall carbon emissions by 27% in 2017
- We’ve met our carbon reduction target, as a Group, six years ahead of schedule
- The Group’s held FTSE4GOOD* status since 2008
- Our London office has reduced gas usage by 85% since 2015
In 2017, we offset 2,233 tonnes of the businesses’ CO2 emissions, associated with our worldwide operations through our partnership with The World Land Trust.
*FTSE4Good index inclusion criteria covers a number of corporate responsibility themes, such as environmental management, climate change, countering bribery and supply chain labour standards.