チャンネルマーケティングマネージャー/ Channel Marketing Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥13,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Trevor Neman
掲載日 2019/04/202019-04-20 2019-06-19 it 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A Channel Marketing Manager role is now available at a cybersecurity services company. This position will be responsible for developing and executing marketing activities with the company’s partners and drive growth for both their and own businesses.
- Create and manage local activities (event participation, seminars, partner training, MDF’s, etc) designed to run through our network of Channel Partners
- Build and maintain relationships with marketing contacts at Partners and drive regular activities
- Devise Partner engagement metrics that translate to revenue metrics for sales reps
- Understand the impact and ROI of Partner events & seminars and be able to create and execute on quarterly plans
- Experience with creating and executing lead-generating partner marketing activities in a B2B and/or SaaS company
- Advanced level fluency in Japanese
- Experience with marketing and sales platforms, preferably Salesforce and Hubspot
- Business level English proficiency preferred
About the Company:
A specialized multinational cyber security company that has quickly established a presence as an industry leader since it was founded less than 10 years ago.
営業, セールス, マーケティング, ブランディング, プロモーション, イベント, キャンペーン, 広報, IT企業, ITセキュリティ