IT クラスターマネージャー/ IT Cluster Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Natalie Bown
掲載日 2019/04/152019-04-15 2019-05-15 it Tokyo JP JPY 3500 3500 3500 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A successful IT services group is looking to hire an IT Cluster Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for managing a team of venue IT managers and ensuring smooth operation of venues used by the Tokyo Olympic Games committee. This is a temporary position.
- Finalise the processes, policies, and procedures for venue IT execution and venue operation
- Work as the company’s representative during model venue exercises and technology equipment allocation activities
- Create a generic venue IT execution plan
- Identify venue IT issues and risks and implement mitigation processes
- Go over venue IT documents created by the venue IT managers, such as IT space layouts, network switch port assignments, etc.
- Update higher management on identified problems that could affect operations quality
- Project management experience
- Operations or event management experience
- Knowledge of PC hardware, software, network, and peripheral devices
- Fluent level English; conversational level Japanese is a plus
About the Company:
A thriving IT services company with locations across multiple global regions whose aim is to deliver top quality services to their broad client base. They develop and provide a wide range of solutions and products, including consulting, cloud operations, big data, and cyber security solutions. Their impressive client roster includes blue chip companies and other major organisations. An excellent opportunity to gain entry into a truly international company.
IT企業, エンジニア, プログラミング, システム, プロジェクトマネージメント