インプレメンテーションマネージャー/ Implementation Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Indu Rana
掲載日 2019/02/26 2019-02-262019-04-23 medical-and-nursing Tokyo JP JPY 10000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A large medical research and manufacturing company is looking to hire an Implementation Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for onboarding new customer sites, project management, etc.
- Conduct onboarding for new customer sites
- Work with new customer sites to develop project plans
- Lead project teams through difficult challenges and obstacles and promote a culture of technical excellence
- Guide the future business roadmap by investigating new technology, assessing competitors, etc.
- Travel internationally
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, business or related discipline
- Scrum Master and PMP certification
- 3+ years of experience in the healthcare informatics and pre-sales technical consulting in a SAAS domain
- Project management experience
- Experience in deployment and support for enterprise-scale, web applications in the cloud
- Ability to explain technical issues in a concise manner
About the Company:
An international manufacturer of equipment and research materials for medical applications. Headquartered in Europe, this company is a supplier to medical and scientific professionals across the globe.
IT企業, エンジニア, プログラミング, システム, メディカル, 医療機器