デジタルITマネージャー/ Digital IT Manager
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sara Lee
掲載日 2018/12/13 2018-12-132019-02-11 fmcg 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading multinational cosmetics company is seeking a Digital IT Manager to improve digital user experience across the company’s customer-facing platforms. The successful candidate will work closely with senior management members and IT leaders to deliver the best practices in user experience to the company’s brands.
- Ensure maximum system availability and rapid delivery of projects, features, enhancements and fixes to ensure competitive user experience
- Lead consolidation of marketing, consumer engagement technology platforms across multiple websites under Adobe Experience Manager
- Oversee digital platform roadmap to support digital transformation across various brands
- Maintain a strategic view of the digital commerce landscape, keeping current with industry best practices and making recommendations to achieve business goals and revenue targets
- Identify opportunities to enhance site experience through analytics and innovative technologies
- Provide transparency and regular reporting to senior leadership team, as well as IT leaders by establishing and continuously improving KPIs
- Business level verbal and written proficiency in both Japanese and English
- 8+ experience in digital
About the Company:
A well-known cosmetics company with offices around the world. In addition to developing high-quality cosmetics and beauty products, the company is also very active in various fields such as biopharmaceuticals and dermatology. Headquartered in Europe, the company is supported by a global workforce of approximately 90,000.
デジタル, IT, UX, ユーザーエクスペリエンス, コスメティック, 化粧, 化粧品, 日用消費財, FMCG