給与 ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Zachary O'Brien
A global luxury brand is searching for an experienced IS&T Manager with solid project management and vendor management skills, plus the ability to coordination migration, serve as the central point of contact for users of applications, and support retail applications alongside the IS Coordinator.
- Coordinate the migration of mailboxes from IBM Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook
- Take ownership of end-user support during migration
- Ensure the availability of applications; coordinate with IS&T counterparts overseas
- Coordinate store openings, working closely with architects and following the core model
- Ensure the quality of services on applications in stores and the head office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Broad understanding of IT infrastructure, network, and security
- Windows server management experience (Active Directory, DHCP, file server)
- General knowledge of Office 365, especially Microsoft Outlook
- Project management and vendor management experience
About the Company:
A global luxury brand that designs handbags, evening wear, and other fine fashions and accessories. Known the world over for its rich heritage and strong ties to artistic elements, they currently employ thousands of talented professionals across multiple regions around the globe.
ラグジュアリーグッズ, ネットワークエンジニア, システム構築, インフラ整備, 管理, マネージメント