給与 ¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Keisuke Okui
A multinational software company is searching for a candidate with a record of strong leadership in software implementation and project management. As the Engagement Manager, you will manage the delivery of this company’s services to customers, delivering pre-sales presentations and acting as a point of customer contact.
- Manage professional services delivery to customers
- Understand the customer business including business issues and problems being resolved by professional services engagement
- Act as the single point of contact for customers; be a conduit for other teams as required
- Use consultative skills and an understanding of technology to explain how the company addresses requirements and objectives
- Deliver pre-sales presentations concerning the company deployment methodology
- Proven project leadership experience on enterprise software implementations
- Experience performing global rollouts, working with teams in multiple countries
- Experience managing multiple projects and initiatives in very large customer accounts
About the Company:
An international software-as-a-service (SaaS) organization, this organization is responsible for a platform that is utilized by business clients across the world. Continuing to expand its client base and global presence, this organization is well positioned for the challenges of the future.
ソフトウェア, ビジネスサポート, セールスサポート, 法人営業