Regional IT Manager/リージョナルITマネージャー
給与 ¥13000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tomohide Aoyama
A multinational e-commerce group is searching for an experienced management professional with experience managing technical professionals. As the Regional IT Manager, the successful candidate will mentor a team of managers and engineers to achieve business goals.
- Help drive the execution and improvement of key service delivery processes throughout the organization; ensure correct metrics and KPIs are in place
- Install and maintain technical infrastructure used by thousands of company associates
- Provide coaching, mentoring and guidance for a diverse team of managers and engineers; travel to many locations to meet members of the team, learn about the business first hand and develop relationships with general managers and senior operations leaders
- Manage large, cross-functional projects and interact with software developers, executives, vendors and other support teams
- 7+ years’ experience managing technical teams
- 5+ years’ people management experience
- MBA or Master’s degree in a technical discipline
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English
About the Company:
An international e-commerce and cloud computing company, this organization is one of the largest and most successful internet companies in the world. With a vast network of operations stretching across the globe, this organization continues to grow through its highly successful e-commerce model.
Eコマース, リテール, クラウド, IT, プロジェクトマネージメント