給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Zachary O'Brien
One of the world’s prominent manufacturing institutions is searching for an individual with deep experience in BI/DW and analytics to take up a leading role with their operations in Japan as the Senior IT Manager. The ideal candidate for this role has broad technical knowledge related to statistical analysis and systems architecture.
- Create and maintain enterprise BI/DW and analytic architecture plans and roadmaps that drive efficiency and promote continuous improvement
- Enable a team of BI delivery and build professionals tasked with implementing business intelligence and analytics solutions and service models
- Enable excellence in project execution by defining and implementing a common BI and analytics architecture model to enable consistent standards in delivery
- Collaborate with internal partners and customers to estimate and quantify the impact and business value of key initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or above in information technology or another quantitative field
- 10+ years’ BI/DW and analytics experience in delivery or build context; 5+ years’ architecting BI application solutions and strategies
- Experience in relational data modelling and leading strategic data architecture initiatives
- Understanding of and experience with conventional BI technologies and solution architecture (Informatica ETL/ELT, Oracle/SQL, Cognos)
- Strong math, analytical, statistical modelling and problem-solving skills; strong verbal and written communication skills
About the Company:
A multinational manufacturer responsible for the production and distribution of medical devices, pharmaceutical and packaged consumer goods, this organisation has a long history of operations across multiple countries. One of the most successful institutions of its kind, this company is listed among the Fortune 500.
IT, データマネージメント, データ管理, データベース, システム構築