給与 ¥10000000 - ¥13000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takeshi Kitsunezaki
Reporting to the Senior IT Manager, the candidate who fills this IT Manager role will use their strong knowledge and experience in ERP, SCM, and production applications in the manufacturing industry to support daily operations and lead/join efforts to improve the business continuity plan for all critical business operations at this global industrial engineering company.
- Support daily operations (ERP), local business applications (fixed asset, supplier portal, customer demand system), and production applications
- Expedite efforts to establish and improve the business continuity plan for all critical business operations
- Assist in efforts to deploy business solutions that fulfill business needs, including but not limited to ERP, MES, SCM, CRM, etc.
- Drive manufacturing vertical integration and collaboration with the global IT team, apply best practices not only in Japan but throughout the entire Asian region
- Drive efforts to ensure improved professionalism of Japan IT, as well as improved productivity
- A university degree in information technology or relevant experience and knowledge in the field
- Strong knowledge and experience in ERP, SCM, and production applications in the manufacturing industry
- Knowledge and experience in business process design and analysis
- Knowledge of databases such as Oracle, SQL, and Progress
- Ability to assess opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of potential solutions
- Fluent written and spoken English and Japanese (business level English is a must)
About the Company:
An award winning global technology leader with customers in over 100 countries, built on a firm foundation of trust, integrity, customer satisfaction, and sustainability. Their impressive product line includes HVAC equipment, security safety, battery recycling, and other services and support. They strive to create a rewarding work environment, and stay ahead of the competition by regularly embracing innovative ideas.
サプライチェーン, IT, ビジネスプランニング, プロダクションマネジメント