IT Manager/IT マネージャー
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takeshi Kitsunezaki
Joining the global cloud & infrastructure services department, the successful IT Manager (End User Support Team) will demonstrate substantial experience in IT or related field and broad technical expertise. Using your ability to build strong work relationships, you will manage the End User Support Team, communicate with end users to define requirements, and other related tasks.
- Manage the Japan End User Support team to succeed in providing a broad range of IT assistance and support to internal users across the entire Japan business
- Communicate with end users regarding non-routine or complex technical support requests, to clarify and define requirements
- Coordinate with global tech support staff to ensure internal customer requests for IT support are addressed and resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure alignment with CIO standards and the successful delivery and support of IT projects
- Fluent Japanese is a must, plus business level English
- A minimum of 8 years’ related experience with a bachelor’s degree in IT or a related discipline; or 6 years’ experience and a master’s degree; or equivalent experience
- Broad technical experience that includes PC Architecture –Citrix, Microsoft Windows Desktop Editions (7 upwards), MS Office (2007 to 365) , security applications –preferably Symantec (e.g., SEP and DLP), application deployment (SCCM), exposure to tablet and smartphone devices (iOS and BB OS); experience supporting and maintaining IP telephony systems & local network infrastructure
- Ability to work collaboratively with a global team
- Dedicated to meeting and exceeding customer expectations
About the Company:
A thriving internet company headquartered overseas, this business helps customers across the public utilities, legal, and retail industries maximize their potential on the web. From consulting to technology solutions, the company delivers a wide range of portfolio offerings and continues to evolve to meet the ever-changing needs of the industry.
テクニカルスサポート, コンピューターサイエンス, システム構築, エンドユーザー