給与 ¥10000000 - ¥13000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takeshi Kitsunezaki
Excellent opportunity for an experienced IT specialist with strong knowledge of platforms and technologies comprising the digital ecosystem to join a global pharmaceutical company as IT Manager, effectively serving as a technology partner and working with business partners to identify unmet needs and propose IT solutions.
- Assist management in the development of business cases and project charters
- Cultivate relationships with external agencies, partners, company suppliers, and customers, to develop deep insights into the needs of business departments, patients, customers, etc.
- Lead the technical discovery process for digital and productivity projects, identifying needs, gathering requirements, and producing functional specifications for solutions based on regional and global standards
- Support continuous process improvement, mapping current and future state, root cause analysis for process gaps
- Work with regional product line owners to shape long-term solution roadmap based on business priorities
- Spoken and written Japanese and English ability in a business and technical context
- Strong relationship building skills
- A bachelor’s degree with at least 6 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of platforms and technologies comprising the digital ecosystem, e.g., static/dynamic web, mobile apps, campaign email, hosting approaches, media and content management systems
- Experience with healthcare solutions, particularly in the area of engaging doctors, caregivers, and patients through digital channels highly preferred
About the Company:
An international pharmaceutical company committed to finding treatments and cures for cancer, HIV, diabetes, and more. The areas in which they make a difference are neuroscience, infectious diseases, vaccines, and cardiovascular. An excellent career choice for those who are interested in joining a firm that has a positive impact on the communities it serves and where medical breakthroughs are a regular occurrence.
ヘルスケア, 製薬業界, メディカル, 医療, マネージメント, デジタル