Assistant IT Manager/アシスタントITマネージャー
給与 ¥7000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tafadzwa Chakaodza
Excellent opportunity for a candidate with a background in computer science/IT to join a logistics company as Assistant IT Manager. Using your coding expertise (Java or .NET preferred), you will liaison with IBU, execute projects, define the annual IT action plan, and more. The successful Assistant IT Manager will also have prior supervisory experience.
- Supervise the local IT team and provide more user-oriented support to internal/external clients
- Manage equipment and software procurements; also manage facilities operations to comply with corporate processes and standards
- Analyze Japan’s local systems requirements with users and liaise with IBU IT team; propose feasible and productive solutions as an IT customer interface
- Develop and monitor IT budget
- Liaise with IT service providers and vendors on setup, implementation, and maintenance of IT hardware and software
- A diploma in computer science, IT, or equivalent
- 5+ years’ relevant work experience with at least 1 year in a supervisory role
- Coding background in any language – Java or .NET preferred; VBA a plus
- Knowledge in project management and IT
About the Company:
A logistics company headquartered in Asia that has experienced solid growth since its establishment several decades ago. They continue to evolve and improve the scope and quality of services, as well as expand its network of operations. This is an exciting time to join the company as they are poised for future growth and continued success.
プロジェクトマネージメント, ハードウェア, ソフトウェア, ネットワークエンジニア, ITサポート, コンピューターサイエンス