IT Business Partner/ITビジネスパートナー
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takeshi Kitsunezaki
A leading water management company is searching for a talented IT professional with fluent English skills. As the IT Business Partner, you will drive strategic development of IT systems, converting business needs into actionable plans for system and technology growth.
- Ensure that the group’s strategic priorities are delivered successfully through innovative and appropriate use of technology
- Be the key change agent; focus on a specific business area and work with that business function to identify and determine strategic needs
- Convert needs into a feasible set of activities and programmes of work which can be delivered by information systems and technology
- Recognize challenges and opportunities and align them into a logical, compatible set of demands while understanding and controlling any dependencies as well as dealing with the communication and engagement of key stakeholders
- Degree in information systems, information technology, computer science or business
- Managerial experience in implementing and supporting complex, in-house IT departments or relevant experience in a major consulting company
- High level communication skills
- Fluent English
About the Company:
A global leader in water service solutions, this company provides outsourced management services for government and industrial customers across the globe. It employs an international team of highly skilled engineers and other water service experts, numbering in the thousands.
IT, プロジェクトマネージメント, システムエンジニア, ビジネスデベロップメント, システム管理