給与 ¥12000000 - ¥14000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tafadzwa Chakaodza
A global medical equipment manufacturer is seeking a talented professional to join their team in Japan as the IT Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to use your full range of technical skills in a leading international organization.
- Establish and communicate a strategic vision; link global, segment and regional IT strategies to the business
- Understand the details of the major information systems currently supporting the business
- Identify and understand business and functional needs for IT solutions
- Leverage IT technology and offer IT solutions to help businesses and functions achieve their objectives; gain credibility and establish trust with the country and segment leadership teams
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent; MBA preferred
- 10-15 years’ professional work experience (multinational company experience preferred)
- Strong people management experience with others from various disciplines of IT
- IT project management expertise; ERP system implementation experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
About the Company:
An international medical technology company that is responsible for the manufacturing and sale of a wide range of medical equipment, this organization has significant operations worldwide. Servicing pharmaceutical, research, clinical and public customers among others, this company continues to be a pioneer in the industry.
ヘルスケア, メディカル、医療, 医療機器, IT, システム管理