給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Yuki Lee
One of the world’s prominent manufacturing institutions is searching for an individual with academic background in computer science and solid CMP or agile project methodology experience to take up a leading role with their operations in Japan as the Digital IT Manager. The ideal candidate for this role has broad technical knowledge related to ERP and strong English communication skills.
- Develop local digital IT solutions and services in order to fulfill the requirements of the businesses supervised
- Collect the business requirements to share with the concerned IT teams and ensure follow-up
- Support the development of the businesses in Japan and lead the projects of integration/disvesture in the region
- Ensure a good level of communication and coordination with businesses and local IT country teams with clear understanding of local needs and local project issues
- Develop relationship with the current and potential IT vendors in Japan
- Master’s degree in computer science
- About 5 years of experience in a managerial role overseeing IT application team within a large organisation
- Effective and efficient project management experience including controlling organisational process, cost, and contractual management
- Solid knowledge of ERP – proficiency in SAP or Exact/QAD is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in fluent English – a minimum requirement of CET Band 6
About the Company:
A leading global production company located in over fifty countries throughout the world. Since its establishment nearly 350 years ago, this company has been at the forefront of industrial innovation within its own field and is continuing its massive growth in the Asia-Pacific region.