給与 ¥18000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ayami Oe
Great opportunity for an experienced professional to join a global software company as Manager (Life Sciences CRM), a role suitable for an individual with people management skills and the ability to articulate to a business and technical audience. This position will see you leading a team of consultants and leading efforts to deliver post-deployment consulting.
- Manage a team of both senior and junior managed service consultants
- Position and sell managed services
- Responsible for overall customer success of Japan managed services customers
- Monitor managed services team performance
- Maintain a level of practice readiness, in order to be successfully prepared to support the delivery of customer engagements
- Prior management or senior consulting experience as part of a system maintenance team
- 2-3 years of people management skills
- Strong customer-facing communication skills
- Native level Japanese
- Leadership and consultative skills
About the Company:
This global cloud-based software company serves communities in the life science industry across multiple regions and is experiencing rapid growth. They provide consulting services, training, and medical and commercial solutions, and are interested in meeting with candidates who will thrive in a dynamic environment.
ライフサイエンス, プロジェクトマネージメント, IT, カスタマーサービス, 顧客管理, ソフトウェア, コンサルティング