プリンシパルセキュリティコンサルタント/ Principal Security Consultant
給与 ¥12,000,000 - ¥14,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Derek Forbes
掲載日 2019/04/052019-04-05 2019-06-04 telecommunications 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading telecommunication company is looking for a Principal Security Consultant. This position will be responsible for providing cybersecurity support to customers.
About the Company:
One of the world’s premier telecommunication organizations. Receiving global business honours and employing over 100,000 worldwide members of staff, this company’s extensive global presence is undeniable.
IT企業, テレコミュニケーション, テレコム, ITセキュリティ, ITサポート
- Contribute to the Japan Professional Services (PS) team by scoping and bidding for PS engagements
- Deliver and execute of PS engagements
- Participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities
- Conduct global or onsite security assessments, possibly work in customer’s offices and/or sites
- Attend periodical meetings for discussions on ongoing security initiatives and their progress
- Help customers work on their security initiatives by advisory, and actually working on some initiatives alongside with customers
- Advanced level fluency in Japanese and Business level English
- 5+ years’ experience in security (penetration testing, GRC practice, security device implementation, audit, assessment, etc.)
- Project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
- Related skills and/or certifications in CISSP, PCI QSA, CISA, CISM, etc.