プロフェッショナルサービスコンサルタント/ Professional Services Consultant
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Anna Kwak
掲載日 2018/12/02 2018-12-02it 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A widely respected IT security company is searching for a new Professional Services Consultant. This role will be responsible for developing and delivering IT solutions to customers via consulting projects. This is a commissioned role.
- Carry out consulting projects in order to provide high quality IT solutions to customers and continuously look for opportunities to expand the business and product line
- Identify clients via invoicing activities
- Perform technical activities including troubleshooting, system architecture definition, hardware and software spec design and development, QA, and deployment
- Conduct technical training for clients
- Perform management activities including, client communication, cost monitoring, and scheduling
- Carry out financial responsibilities including cost estimation, proposals, and invoicing
- CISSP, GICSP, SCADA, CSSA, CISM, CISA, GIAC, or PMP certification
- 3+ years in IT security, compliance, and risk management
- Understanding of IT security fundamental principles such as asset management, vulnerability testing, authentication, etc.
- Experience in IT security policy development, design, auditing, or operations
- Experience in vulnerability analysis, incidence response, malware analysis, IT development experience, IT consulting, or IT sales
- Fluent level Japanese
About the Company:
An international IT security organization, this company is responsible for the development of a range of leading security software. A widely recognized name in the industry, this company has a strong reputation in its field.
IT企業, エンジニア, プログラミング, 開発, デベロッパー, 経営, ビジネス, 営業