給与 ¥10000000 - ¥14000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Keisuke Okui
A booming startup organization with an international presence is searching for an individual with business intelligence systems experience and expertise with SQL to join them as a Technical Consultant. This is an opportunity to make full use of your specialist knowledge in a growing multinational company.
- Work with customers, end-users, technical analysts and application designers to define the data requirements and structure for Business Intelligence (BI) applications
- Design models for the data warehouse or data mart (data structure, storage and integration)
- Work with the company’s team to aggregate large data sets for use within the company’s solutions
- Develop, design and optimize complex SQL queries; lead the database analysis, design and build effort
- Design maps of source system data to data warehouse models
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, statistics, computer science or a related field preferred
- 3+ years’ experience supporting business intelligence systems in a BI or ETL developer role
- Proven experience in effectively partnering with business teams to deliver their goals and outcomes
- Expert SQL skills; comfort with Windows and Linux environments
- Expertise with at least one of the following database technologies and familiarity with the others: relational, columnar and NoSQL (i.e. MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, Vertica, mongodb)
About the Company:
A successful startup responsible for the development of a popular SaaS application, this company has rapidly expanded over its short history. With a large among of funding and having received multiple awards the quality of both their product and business, this company is poised to continue its strong growth.
IT, アプリケーション, データマネージメント, データ管理, データベース