給与 ¥6000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Dexter Sim
A leading international IT security organization is In need of a talented cybersecurity expert with fluency in both Japanese and English. As a Security Consultant, you will develop high level IT security solutions for clients as part of a renowned global organization.
- Develop and deliver detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities
- Manage the process from client identification through to final invoicing for engagements required varied interpersonal and technical skills
- Perform problem identification, system architecture definitions, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training and solution deployment
- Interact with company and client managers and monitor costs/schedules
- Identify additional product/service opportunities in the customer organization
- 3+ years’ cybersecurity experience in IT relating to incident response, CSIRT implementation and support
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An information systems or security qualification
- Fluency in Japanese and English
About the Company:
An international IT security firm with a widely recognized and trusted brand, this company provides security consulting and solutions to clients across the world. With a long history in the industry and thousands of security professionals across the world in its employ, this company continues to be a global leader.
ITセキュリティ, ITサポート, ITコンサルティング, 法人営業