給与 ¥5000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Keisuke Okui
A thriving business solutions firm is currently recruiting a savvy professional to join their team as Senior Consultant. The company is searching for an individual with solid analytical skills and a results-oriented mindset to plan, organize, develop, and deliver client-requested reports, deliverables, and other projects in a timely fashion. This is a highly dynamic, rewarding role presenting a unique opportunity to fully utilize your complete skill set.
- Design, create, and manage client databases, utilizing proprietary software, ensuring accurate and high quality data
- Assist management in creating estimates and proposals for clients
- Serve as a contact for, and develop relationships with, the client in order to effectively respond to and meet client requests
- Track, process, analyse, and verify data in order to improve accuracy and quality
- Use technical skills to accurately update and maintain internal software systems
- A university degree; technical degree strongly preferred (e.g., engineering, applied math, statistics, applied science, information systems, operations research) from an accredited college or university, or equivalent foreign institution
- Non-technical degrees will be considered if candidate possesses appropriate level of analytical and technical knowledge required for the role
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ work experience (4-6 years preferred)
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
About the Company:
Serving a diverse client base, this successful professional services company delivers unique solutions to businesses within the automotive industry, contributing to improved profitability and sales. Relying on their unique vision and industry expertise, they continue to pioneer new markets and opportunities and have grown significantly since their inception several decades ago.
戦略ビジネス, ストラテジーコンサルタント, データマネージメント, データ管理, IT, ソフトウェア開発