ERPコンサルタント/ ERP Implementation Consultant
担当コンサルタント Indu Rana
掲載日 2019/11/152019-11-15 2020-01-14 it Tokyo Tokyo JP JPY 7000000 9000000 9000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A successful IT organisation is searching for an ERP Implementation Consultant. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for implementing IT solutions, addressing problems, managing projects, etc.
- Plan and execute IT solutions
- Identify problems, define system architecture, hardware and software specifications, client training, etc.
- Manage projects and interaction with managers
- Contribute to proposal presentations
- Find opportunities for additional products and services in customer organisations
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or business administration
- General understanding of procurement, planning, logistics, supply chain, etc.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting is a plus
- Good understanding of ERP software
- Fluent level Japanese and English
About the Company:
An international IT company which produces integrated business software solutions for client companies in the consumer goods, automotive, tech, manufacturing and food sectors.
ERP, IT企業, エンジニア, プログラミング, システム