給与 ¥18000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ayami Oe
A worldwide cloud technology leader is searching for an experienced IT professional with a diverse skill set to join them in the role of Engagement Manager. In this role, you will be a central point of contact for customers and clients, leading the delivery of high level integration solutions.
- Serve as the central point of contact for the customer, expand client relationships, oversee integrated account team execution and ensure that the company meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Work independently or lead small technical teams with customers/resellers to evaluate the customer’s web architecture and deliver appropriate integration solutions
- Be accountable for customer implementation portfolio including architecture design, portfolio planning and throughput as well as creation and maintenance of operational controls and tracking metrics/deliverables
- Participate in operational issues related to specific engagements including billings, expenses, staffing and utilization management among other client facing activities
- Work closely with direct sales to educate customers on the company’s services and solutions, including conference calls, site visits, presentations, technical evaluations, technical objection handling, proposals and follow up on all customer related issues
- 5+ years’ overall IT experience
- 3+ years’ experience delivering consulting services including involvement in selling services
- 3+ years’ experience with enterprise level project management (SOWs, contract management, risk management, staffing)
- 3+ years’ experience in one or more web development languages, methodologies or architectures
About the Company:
A worldwide leader in cloud based internet solutions, this company operates one of the world’s largest distributed computing networks. Having provided services to many of the biggest names on the internet, this organization continues to be a leader in the digital space.
クラウド, クラウドサービス, セールスサポート, デジタルマーケティング