フル・スタックウェブエンジニア/ Full-Stack Web Engineer
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Daniel Bamford
掲載日 2018/09/11 2018-09-112018-10-11 new-media-and-internet 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A well-known e-commerce company is now hiring for a Full-Stack Web Engineer with extensive knowledge in front and backend technologies for software development. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new features.
- In collaboration with a team of product managers and engineers, create innovative technological products
- Develop new features to APIs
- Perform unit tests for ensuring quality of codes
- Deliver new features using knowledge of front end technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in front end technologies including Angular JS, React, HTML 4-5 and Node.js, etc.
- 1+ years’ experience in Core Java programming
- Experience in micro service development, backend technologies including MySQL, NoSQL
- Experience in container orchestration platforms
About the Company:
An e-commerce company that offers a wide variety of services, this company’s operations in Japan are particularly considerable. With its number of services and role in the global marketplace steadily increasing, this company is poised to continue its successful expansion into the future.
IT企業, エンジニア, プログラミング, システム, Eコマース, 通販