担当コンサルタント Hanbin Park
An exciting opportunity has arisen for talented developers at LINE, a leading social media and internet technology organization. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the world’s most talented developers in a rapidly evolving company.
- Develop smartphone applications for the company and its clients
- Develop servers for the company’s smartphone applications
- Research new technology; develop tests and share information
- Implement strategies for service quality maintenance and performance improvement
- English language skills (business or above); no Japanese language skill is required
- Professional knowledge of at least one programming language
- An understanding of computer science
- Knowledge of memory, processes, threads and their relationship to programming
- A fundamental understanding of network technology (e.g. TCP/UDP, HTTP, etc.), databases and SQL
- Experience in Java/Objective-C native app development, web application development in Java, PHP, Perl, Ruby, Python, etc., or development/operation experience with systems handling large quantities of data and traffic will be highly regarded
About the Company:
With its namesake application in use by 220 million monthly active users across 230 countries, LINE corporation commands one of the largest and most rapidly growing social networks in the world. Continuing to deliver an innovative range of applications and services, this organization continues to build on its success.
SNS, テレコミュニケーション, アプリケーション開発, プログラミング