Business Applications Systems Engineer/ビジネスアプリケーションシステムエンジニア
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Jonathan Burns
A dynamic Business Applications Systems Engineer role has emerged at a global insurance firm. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ practical experience in application development at a financial institution and familiarity with data modelling. This position entails delivering quality solutions in line with business and security requirements.
- Develop, design, implement, and maintain business applications
- Serve as a key contact from IT for business requirements and support for various departments
- Manage projects and vendors, including offshore
- Coordinate with relevant departments
- Experience with web-based system development using Java or Jave EE
- Experience in project management and business development process methodology/procedures (SDLC)
- Vendor management experience
- A solid command of English (business level for IT, conference calls, and written and verbal communication)
- Experience with offshore management preferred
About the Company:
A global insurance company offering a diverse range of life, property, and casualty solutions to customers in over 35 countries. Buoyed by its strong partner relationships with insurance brokers, manufacturers, credit companies, and more, they are able to focus on crucial elements of the client experience. A great opportunity to join a global company and translate your career aspirations into reality.
プロジェクト管理, PM, アプリケーションの開発経験, ワークフローミドルウェア, it, 保険