給与 ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takeshi Kitsunezaki
An international pharmaceutical group is searching for an experienced data architecture and analysis professional to join them in the role of Data Architect. In this position, the successful candidate will contribute to the data architecture of a large global enterprise.
- Contribute to data architecture by providing ongoing analysis of enterprise data stores to ensure the overall architecture remains appropriate and optimal for current and planned usage
- Participate in Scrum projects as a team developer; analyse requirements and corresponding data, map it to the global data model and fill-in the gaps, write a code along with accompanied test code and guide other team members as well as end-users to educate the model and implementations
- Contribute to the overall direction relative to systems of records and how data compliance and regulations affect the handling of data among applications
- Serve as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues and as a training resource on understanding and handling the company’s data
- Receive complex work problems/questions, develop accurate estimates and create project and component work based on specifications; develop SQL coding of medium to high complexity in support of these activities and provide direction to others on how to handle the question going forward
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native in either Japanese or English
- 10+ years’ data architecture and analysis experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry and life sciences
About the Company:
One of the world’s largest providers of commercial outsourcing services and biopharmaceutical development solutions, this company operates a vast worldwide business network covering around 100 countries with a workforce numbering in the tens of thousands. This company has played a role in the development of many major pharmaceutical products in wide circulation.
製薬業界, バイオ製薬, 生医学, データアナリスト, ソフトウェア開発, データマネージメント, データ管理