Web Project Team Members/ウェブプロジェクトチームメンバー
給与 ¥4000000 - ¥6000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Nathaniel Pemberton
A global IT vendor is currently recruiting Web Project Team Members. Specifically, the company is seeking Local Assembly Leads, Digital Testing Leads, and Digital Analytics and Reporting Leads. Working under the internal local web director, the candidate will engage directly with marketing/brand teams to learn about various requirements.
- Responsible content updates and small fixes on Japan websites; manage team if additional local assembly resources will be needed to accommodate client demands
- Oversee local QA and partner with the Service Manager on quality of updates
- Leverage multiple existing technologies and functions across Adobe Analytics reports, email automation system database, web access log, etc.
- Work with the marketing team; create joint plan for email contents as well as distribution planning, and PDCA cycle
- Functionally report to global contents management team and local life science business unit
- 3+ years' experience in web development/design plus basic understanding of CMS
- Native level Japanese; business level English
- A proactive mindset; able to drive projects and manage timelines
- A flexible approach; able to work well across cultures
- Other requirements based on industry standards
About the Company:
A global IT vendor committed to sourcing the best global talent to build a unified workforce. With over 200,000 employees, this technology services company continues to expand its global reach fueled by a vibrant international team. They provide services that span consulting, internet of things, content management, human capital management, and more.
ウェブ開発, ウェブサイト, デジタル, デジタルマーケティング