ソフトウェアQAエンジニア/ Software QA Engineer
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Anna Kwak
掲載日 2018/11/15 2018-11-152019-01-14 it 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An American PC hardware vendor is looking for a Software QA Engineer. This individual will develop test procedures to isolate bugs and verify fixes. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a respected hardware company.
- Develop test procedures and cases informed by product requirements
- Isolate and track failures, verify fixes, and do root cause analysis.
- Conduct test automation using internal and open source tools and infrastructure assisted tools
- Perform benchmarking and competitive analysis.
- Work with software development engineers to develop and maintain an understanding of software architecture and its features
- Innovate processes in validation to catch software bugs
- Cooperate with customers and other engineering teams across the globe
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or computer science related field with 2+ years of experience in development or Software QA
- Knowledge of at least one programming language such as Perl, Python, C++, etc.
- Advanced proficiency in any Linux OS.
- Familiarity with Git source control
- Good hardware and software troubleshooting skills with experience building test setups
- Business level Japanese; English communication skills (written and spoken)
About the Company:
Headquartered in the United States, this hardware vendor has built a global presence and now operates in locations across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. With expertise in the PC gaming market and computer graphics, the company continues to evolve and innovate.
品質保証, 品質管理, 開発, ソフトウェア開発, ハードウェア