Test Automation Manager/テストオートメーションマネージャー
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Daniel Bamford
A world-leading provider of consulting and outsourcing services is recruiting an experienced Test Automation Manager to work with business SMEs to define detailed schedules, working with offshore teams to lead communication and delivery. This role is suitable for a candidate with prior relevant experience in testing automation and expertise in various frameworks.
- Work with business SMEs to define detailed schedules along with business analysts and automation specialists
- Work with the offshore team and extended global team to lead communication and delivery
- Align multiple stakeholders on deliverables, status, and approach
- Monitor and report on project schedule, issues, and risks
- Business English native Japanese proficiency
- Experience designing test automation frameworks (on QTP/UFT preferred), creating testing and automation roadmaps, and selecting test case candidates for automation
- Ability to work with Japanese client/business SMEs to define detailed schedules along with Bas and automation specialists
- 10-12 years’ experience, with 5-7 years in testing
- Proven experience working with offshore teams and extended global teams
About the Company:
Headquartered overseas with a global presence in over 40 countries, this global IT vendor is committed to providing a work environment where employees can develop fully as professionals and design their own career paths. They deliver services and solutions across an extensive range, from cloud and infrastructure services to business process management and cyber security.
試験, IT, コンサルティング, プロジェクトマネージメント, ソフトウェア