給与 ¥7000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Cameron McAllister
A globally recognized asset management company is currently seeking an experienced Test Lead. The candidate selected for this rewarding role will oversee the overall test cycle, working closely with various teams to ensure new systems and technical solutions work seamlessly.
- Create test strategy/plan, define test scope, create master test plan and obtain approval; estimate workload for testing and secure it
- Create IAT plan and obtain approval; create IAT design and review IAT cases
- Monitor status, manage issues/risks, and work with other projects for controlling dependencies
- Create IAT result reports, confirm required tests are executed, and propose improvement plans of test processes
- Possess critical leadership competencies
- Adhere to best practices for ITIL, project management, and software quality management
- Able to make business case(s) for test activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of test tools (HP Load Runner, HP Quick Test, HP Quality Center, IBM Appscan, ZAP, Jmeter, Selenium, etc.)
About the Company:
A world-leading multi-asset investor, this company is focused on becoming the top choice of investors worldwide. To this end, they are interested in hiring high-calibre, bilingual specialists from a diverse talent pool, from the technically skilled to the global-minded. Their product portfolio covers fixed income, real assets, structured finance, and more.
プロジェクトマネージメント, IT, ソフトウェア, IATデザイン