ヘルプデスクテクニカルサポートアナリスト/Helpdesk-Technical Support Analyst
給与 ¥2,000 - ¥2,200 per hour
担当コンサルタント Joey Latayada
掲載日 2018/06/213-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international mass media company is searching for a Japanese/English bilingual individual with experience in technical support to join them in the role of Helpdesk/Technical Support Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute your technical expertise to an international icon of entertainment.
- Answer troubleshooting phone calls from users
- Identify a user’s computer problems over the telephone through systematic questioning
- Instruct the user on how to solve the problem, or in serious cases suggest the user bring the computer in for expert help/dispatch desktop support staff
- Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate support groups
- Keep records of user problems using Altiris Helpdesk
- Bilingual Japanese/English ability both written and spoken
- 2+ years’ experience in supporting desktops, printers and other peripherals
- Knowledge of PC hardware, printers and other peripherals; basic knowledge of computer TCPIP networking
- Knowledge of antivirus, anti-spamware, anti-adware and other PC utilities
About the Company:
A mass media company with a storied history, this company commands one of the most widely loved brands in the world. Continuing to diversify its entertainment portfolio over the course of its lifetime, this company has seen tremendous success in both its domestic and global operations.