給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Luke Furnival
掲載日 2018/06/213-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global manufacturing company is looking for a team-oriented individual to join their Tokyo operations as a Helpdesk Engineer. Your responsibilities will be to provide troubleshooting and support for PC issues in the office, utilizing your technical proficiency to improve efficiency and ensure smooth operations.
- Offer administrative support for PCs and peripherals
- Provide technical troubleshooting and guidance for PC issues
- Keep up-to-date on technical issues in computing
- Record activities through the service desk system
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft systems, including server and desktop management
- High familiarity with PC hardware and relevant peripherals
About the Company:
An international manufacturing company responsibly for the supply for a wide variety of products, this company has decades of experience servicing industries from biotechnology to transportation. With a wide global network and thousands of employees, this company is a true global leader.
契約, IT企業, コンピューター, ソフトウェア, トラブルシューティング, テクニカル, 技術