IT Systems Administrator/ITシステムズアドミニストレーター
給与 ¥5000000 - ¥6000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tafadzwa Chakaodza
An international manufacturing group is searching for an IT project management professional. As the IT Systems Administrator, the candidate selected for this position will support business users and provide technical information to decision makers, ensuring that system projects are competed successfully.
- Provide any necessary mitigation and contingency plan related technical information to the information technology manager
- Successfully complete any assigned projects by observing budget and lead times, considering ROI and the company’s strategy
- Minimize the business impact when system problems occur
- Support users, performing not only reactive action but also preventive actions to avoid recurrences of any incidents or trouble and inform them of knowledge base (FAQ) for their self help function
- Bachelor’s degree; IT related certification is preferred
- 7+ years’ successful experience in an IT department both for project management and organization management
- Business process knowledge for booking, billing, ordering, budgeting, logistics, repair service, contracts and SOX
- Knowledge of development, implementation and maintenance of IT infrastructure for both software and hardware
About the company:
A global manufacturer founded over 100 years ago, this company employs hundreds of people within Japan. It is an instantly recognizable brand that is a market leader in its field.
IT, システム, 製造業, システム管理, システムエンジニア