マネージャー（チャンネルオペレーション）/ Manager, Channel Operations
給与 ¥14,000,000 - ¥15,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alessandro Foletti
掲載日 2019/01/29 2019-01-292019-03-30 it Tokyo JP JPY 14000000 15000000 15000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A global IT security organization is seeking a Manager for the Channel Operations department. The successful candidate will oversee the company’s Partner Program operations. A good command of English is highly desirable in candidates, for this role may require occasional business trips to the US headquarters.
About the Company:
An international IT security organization, this company is responsible for the development of a range of leading security software. A widely recognized name in the industry, this company has a strong reputation in its field.
IT企業, 経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, ITセキュリティ
- Support effective operational management of company Partner Program through all phases of the partner lifecycle
- Support the operational design, planning, implementation and management of the channel processes onboarding, contract management, deal registration, CPQ, post-sale rebates, etc.
- Deliver training on all attributes of the company Partner Program systems, tools, and processes to Japan Partner Sales team and group channel partners
- Develop and provide monthly and quarterly data analysis and reporting in Excel, and Salesforce
- Experience in Channel operations, programs, systems, tools, and processes
- Skills in translating data and metrics into useful business insights
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Business level written and verbal proficiency in both Japanese and English
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience