プロジェクトマネージャー/ Project Manager
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥7,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Julia Nakayama
掲載日 2018/06/273-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading global consumer goods company is in need of a Project Manager with a strong technical background. The successful candidate will have previous experience in information/cyber security role as the primary function of this role is to assist the Japan and Korea markets with information protection.
- Assist with security awareness and testing, coordinating controls over systems, collaborating on security during projects, and ensuring compliance with privacy laws
- Assist with project advisory activities, ensuring project teams complete all required processes to comply with PMI standards and local laws
- Assist with information services controls activities, including working with applicable stakeholders to complete their required controls activities on time and as per the documented process for each control
- Technical background (e.g., software developer, system engineer, desktop support, scrum master, etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Experience in IT and information security, controls, and/or cyber security
- Fluency in Japanese; business level English
About the Company:
A large international consumer goods company providing high quality and innovative products to customers around the world. With a diverse global workforce of over 80,000 and a large market share in its field, this company is a true market leader.
派遣, テクニカル, 情報セキュリティ, ITセキュリティ, プロジェクトマネージメント