給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Joey Latayada
掲載日 2018/06/213-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A multinational telecommunications group is searching for an experienced IT professional to join them in the role of Project Manager. In this position, the successful candidate will manage programs and ensure that projects launch according to customer specifications and timeframes.
- Maintain familiarity with the Japan mobile industry and build strong connections with operators
- Liaise with customers and head office product teams
- Manage go-to-market programs to ensure project launches on time and according to customer requirements
- Smoothly transfer new product knowledge to sales and marketing prior to launch
- Manage post launch maintenance releases and sustain efforts involving any major feature/application upgrades
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years’ professional experience
- Experience in a similar field including managerial (CPM) positions
- High level Japanese ability; intermediate English skills
About the Company:
An international telecommunications provider and equipment manufacturer, this company provides a range of popular products to consumers across the globe. With thousands of international employees and wide scale global operations, this company has a widely recognized name.
IT, プロジェクトマネージメント, 顧客管理, テレコミュニケーション