Vendor Management Specialist/ベンダーマネジメントスペシャリスト
担当コンサルタント Yuta Hagiwara
An international insurance company is searching for an experienced procurement professional with experience working with IT vendor companies. In the role of Vendor Management Specialist, you will monitor and manage vendors as part of a leading global financial company.
- Act as the process owner for vendor engagement, contracting and vendor risk management on behalf of the CTO
- Maintain a complete inventory of suppliers and contracts
- Facilitate contract preparation and sign-off
- Advise and direct CTO members on vendor management best practices
- 3+ years’ experience in procurement, sourcing, contracting or vendor risk management
- 3+ years’ experience in or supporting IT, preferably with a focus on infrastructure
- A high level of competency in vendor management best practices
- Considerable experience working with both local and global IT vendors
- Native level Japanese; business English
About the Company:
One of the largest providers of insurance and employee benefit programs worldwide, this company services tens of millions of customers across the globe. A highly recognizable brand, this company has a large presence in Japan.
代理店, IT, ソフトウェアベンダー