給与 ¥6500000 - ¥7500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Madhuri Srinivasa
An exciting Project Engineer opportunity has emerged at a global engineering consultancy. The company is seeking an individual with requirement analysis experience and strong debugging skills, expertise required to help customers deliver support to their end customers.
- Work with Japanese customers to support their end customers in Japan and outside of Japan
- Operational verification may be required as part of the job
- A BE/B Tech/M Tech degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in requirement analysis, design, development and maintenance of embedded Linux based systems using C/C++
- Strong programming and debugging skills (C++) for software products
- Experience delivering customer technical support
- Japanese and English communication skills, primarily reading and writing
- CMOS image sensor skills a plus
- Chinese language skills a plus
About the Company:
This innovative company operates in over 30 global locations and is a leader in providing engineering services and solutions in the aerospace, transportation, and medical devices industries. This company is comprised of risk takers, entrepreneurs, engineers, and salespeople. Fueled by a vibrant, international staff, they are making great strides across markets and regions, and to this end, are always looking to add more great people to their teams.
プロジェクトマネージメント, IT, プログラミング, 開発, 外資系, グローバル, テクニカルサポート