Senior Project Manager/シニアプログラムマネージャー
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Cameron McAllister
An international insurance firm is searching for a talented project manager to take up a position with their Japanese operations as the Senior Project Manager. In this role, you will insure that digital infrastructure projects meet the goals of a major global organization.
- Conduct demand management, portfolio management, budget management and resource capacity management
- Ensure successful infrastructure project delivery
- Develop and prioritize business requirements and project deliverables to guarantee that schedule, budget and quality goals are met
- Track and plan deliverables
- Manage stakeholders and interface with associates at all organizational levels
- Awareness of technical infrastructure related to cloud technologies and big data
- Project management skills
- Business level Japanese and English
About the Company:
A multinational insurance firm based in Europe, this organization has operated in financial services markets for over one hundred years. Now employing tens of thousands of employees across a broad international network, this company is a global leader.
マネージメント, プロジェクトマネージメント, インフラ整備, インフラ, IT