給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Eddie Watthanamaneenin
A global IT services company is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage all assigned projects, ensuring that project scope, complexity, and expectations are clear and that clients are kept fully informed. A candidate with project management localization experience and strong problem-solving skills would be a good match for this role.
- Manage all assigned projects
- Employ effective written and verbal communication, ensuring that project teams are informed of project scope and complexity
- Keep clients informed
- Manage and motivate extended project teams
- Serve as the main point of contact for client(s) for all localization projects
- A BA from a 4-year college or university in business, language localization, translation studies, or related technical field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with localization project management in any industry
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Native level Japanese fluency and written and spoken English fluency
- A team player with strong customer service skills
About the Company:
A bustling translation and localization company headquartered overseas with operations across the U.S., U.K., Europe, and Asia. The company’s areas of expertise include content marketing, website translation, translation & localization, staffing, and more. Since its establishment several decades ago, it has continued to evolve and expand to meet the ever-changing needs of its customers.
翻訳・通訳, プロジェクトマネージメント, ローカライズ, カスタマーケア