給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Thomas Simmons
A global e-commerce company is recruiting a talented professional to assume a PMO (Project Management Office) role. Serving as a bridge between local teams, the candidate selected for this position will also manage project schedule, drive project, and act as the single point of contact for project matters. A localization background and strong organizational skills will serve you well in this role.
- Manage and develop project from scratch
- Work closely alongside the CEO and 4 other team members
- Serve as a bridge between local teams in Japan and project teams overseas
- Native level Japanese fluency and business/fluent English – a must for this position
- A background in project management and/or participation in large-scale projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with PowerPoint
- A localization background preferred
- Familiarity with JIRA, Slack preferred
About the Company:
An e-commerce business, this global enterprise manages a fashion site and other digital projects as well as R&D. The company caters to customers in all regions of the world and provides clothing in a wide range of categories, from tops and outwear to accessories and shoes. This is an exciting time to join at this stage of their development.
ファッション, リテール, Eコマース, オンラインビジネス, デジタルマーケティング, プロジェクトマネージメント, ローカライズ