給与 ¥7000000 - ¥13000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Keisuke Okui
An international software company is searching for a talented IT professional with a deep history of success in the industry to join them as a Project Manager. In this position, you will use your wide expertise to oversee the implementation of information technology systems into a major multinational organization.
- Help grow the services organization and the business in Japan while managing multiple projects
- Influence the sales organization to assist the in growing services revenue by supporting pre-sales activities and proposal responses
- Lead consultants to ensure the achievement of business goals while maximizing client satisfaction with the Company’s products and services
- Adhere to and enforce all professional services business processes and company policies
- Manage the implementation of the company’s software suite throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; master’s is an advantage
- 10+ years’ experience in the information technology industry; 5+ years’ software project management experience and 2+ years’ in a supply chain/LES/MES/ERP functional role
- Experience managing software implementation lifecycles in large scale multinational companies, including project financials and scope while developing strong customer and partner relationships and outstanding customer satisfaction
- Strong command of both English and Japanese (written and spoken)
About the Company:
A multinational software company that specialises in digital design solutions, this company has provided its services to customers in industries ranging from aerospace to finance. With thousands of employees across a global network, this organization continues to be an international industry leader.
ソフトウェア, サプライチェーン, ロジスティクス, 物流