Technical Project Manager/テクニカルプロジェクトマネージャー
給与 ¥14000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ayami Oe
Outstanding opportunity to join a global Internet company as (Security) Technical Project Manager. The candidate selected for this role must possess business and technical acumen and will serve as the technical point of contact for customers, leading efforts to exceed customer satisfaction and driving new services and initiatives.
- Work closely with major account executives of large and complex accounts to build relationships with business and technical leaders, ensuring technology is understood and effectively applied to the customer environment
- Work closely with Professional Services and Customer Care, regularly reviewing customer usage and issues; make suggestions for better use of deployed services, and/or introduce new technologies and services
- Serve as Technical Project Manager as required, to ensure customer integration is successful
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science
- Detailed knowledge across the spectrum of Internet technologies: TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL, BCP, video streaming, etc.
- Working knowledge of server side technology such as J2EE and streaming servers; working knowledge of client technology such as Flash and Silverlight
- A passionate mindset towards internal collaboration and communication; business level English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel to customer sites within Japan as needed
About the Company:
A world leader in content delivery network services that improves web performance and cloud security for its customers across numerous global regions. They are searching for bright, passionate people from diverse backgrounds who will help shape the future and further contribute to a vibrant work environment.
プロジェクトマネージメント, ネットワークエンジニア, コンピューターサイエンス, ITセキュリティ, テクニカル