給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Daniel Bamford
A global IT vendor is looking for a talented Project Manager (non-life insurance) to join them and establish and monitor a project plan, assisting client team members with communication with US project team counterparts. In addition to identifying risks, you will also participate in committee meetings.
- Establish and track/monitor project plan
- Assist client team members with communication with overseas counterparts; serve as a bridge between the two teams (US and Japan)
- Identify risks and come up with mitigation plan
- Create monthly status report
- Conduct steering committee meeting
- 15+ years’ experience in IT
- 5+ years’ project management experience as well as application development project experience
- Native level Japanese (JLPT 1st) and English fluency
- P&C domain knowledge (claims/fraud)
- Ability to create project plans using Microsoft Project Professional
About the Company:
Headquartered overseas with a global presence in over 40 countries, this global IT vendor is committed to providing a work environment where employees can develop fully as professionals and design their own career paths. They deliver services and solutions across an extensive range, from cloud and infrastructure services to business process management and cyber security.
プロジェクトマネージメント, IT, 保険, アプリケーション開発