給与 ¥5000000 - ¥6600000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Yuki Lee
A multinational chemical organization is searching for an experienced professional to join their international team as a Senior Specialist. In this exciting position, you will manage the implementation of projects across multiple companies, countries and regions.
- Develop an implementation concept and plan based on product demand under close collaboration with other project roles e.g. change management, training
- Lead implementation across multiple companies, countries and regions
- Identify local risks, initiate mitigation actions and escalate issues to responsible organizations for change
- Support go-live activities, ensure business and user readiness
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in economics, business administration or information science
- 5+ years’ work experience in relevant areas i.e. supply chain, IS, business process
- Experience in global processes and/or IS projects with regional or global scope
- Fluent English; other languages are an advantage
About the Company:
With a portfolio including chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals as well as crude oil and natural gas, this chemical company has a dominating presence on the global stage. This company has a long and successful history in Japan, and their research and development department focuses on meeting the challenges of the future.