IT Senior Project Manager/ITシニアプログラムマネージャー
給与 ¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Jonathan Burns
An international insurance provider is searching for a deeply experienced IT professional with a history of successful project and program management to join their team in Japan as the IT Senior Project Manager. The successful candidate for this position will have high level communication and leadership skills in both Japanese and English.
- Oversee various highly complex programs and projects; coordinate the management of multiple related projects
- Provide oversight and work with project managers in the program to monitor cost, schedule, and technical performance of projects while working to ensure the ultimate success of the program
- Coordinate and manage project resources and activities as well as communicating status with all stakeholders, sponsors and customers
- Apply advanced project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes and systems in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations
- 10+ years’ broad experience in information technology; 8-10 years’ project and program management experience
- Good leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills to lead cross-functional teams and coach/advise peers and staff
- Experience successfully delivering complex business process engineering projects
- Customer service orientation and strong teamwork skills
- Excellent communication, facilitation and analytical skills in both Japanese and English, written and verbal
About the Company:
One of the largest providers of insurance and employee benefit programs worldwide, this company services tens of millions of customers across the globe. A highly recognizable brand, this company has a large presence in Japan.
IT, プロジェクトマネージメント, ビジネスプランニング、トレーニング