ソフトウェアエンジニア/ Software Engineer
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥15,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kerry Kudulaiti
掲載日 2019/03/252019-03-25 2019-05-24 it Tokyo JP JPY 7000000 15000000 15000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A global mobile application and internet services company is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer. This is a company heavily depends on excellent engineers, and they are looking for software engineers to work within one of the departments within the company. There are multiple positions available, so your position will be decided after reviewing your resume. If you have 4 or more years of development experience, they will find the best fit for you within the company.
- Lead the design of software components and features
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve large-scale back-end software.
- Develop various public API
- Develop new products and new features and improve the existing features consistently from the upstream process to the actual development
- Write high-performing and maintainable code
- Develop user-friendly services
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science or equivalent technical field
- 4+ years of web related programming experience in Java, C/C++, or Python
- 5+ years of experience designing and maintaining large traffic software is a plus
- Experience operating database
- Strong interest and ability to learn any new technical topic
- Open-source software development experience or participation in open source communities is a plus
- Your application will be reviewed by different teams within the division. If your application is successful, you will receive an interview invitation with a full job description for each position you have been selected for.
- Normally the process includes an online coding test, 2 tech interviews and 1 HR meeting
About the Company:
This global mobile application and internet services company has more than 200 million monthly active users world-wide and over 70 million monthly active users in Japan with a daily active rate over 80%. Having a solid and successful social platform enables them to effectively develop and expand their ecosystem.
IT企業, エンジニア, プログラミング, システム