IT Applications Administrator/ITアプリケーションズアドミニストレーター
給与 ¥5000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tafadzwa Chakaodza
A large medical group is in need of a skilled IT application specialist. As the IT Applications Administrator, the successful candidate will manage application integrations for workflow and portal systems as well as perform application maintenance.
- Manage project coordination and stakeholders for portal and workflow application integrations as well as learning management systems and other local application integrations
- Perform application maintenance for portal sites and workflow systems (user and content management)
- Support global finance related systems
- Support the learning management system
- Hold user training or orientations for specific applications
- Ability to engage with business owners to integrate new technology
- Collaborate with global teams to develop project plans and technology partnership
- Strong problem solving ability and proactive attitude
- Knowledge and experience of in application consulting including project management, development and troubleshooting
About the Company:
With its operations in Japan being among the largest providers of clinical development services in the domestic market, this company is a leading global research organization that provides comprehensive solutions in a number of areas such as pharmaceutical development and laboratory/lifestyle management services. This company operates in over 40 countries across the globe.
医療機器, IT, アプリケーション, ファイナンス